Sunday, February 13, 2011

[Local Time] AFK!

I'd forgotten that I would be out of town this week! My Daddy turned 73 Friday, so Vivi and I went to visit him and Mom. So not much happened, but I still have stuff to talk about!

First off, traveling with a baby is MUCH easier when we can stop at McDonalds and let her play for a little while in between naps. Yay for growth :).

Second, my guild downed Cho'gall! Yay! Without me. Not so yay, but I'm happy for them. I'm glad we're still making progress, though :). Now we just need to hit up Al'Akir and Nefarion. I'm excited about our accomplishment as a guild and I'm really looking forward to killing him next week :).

My little lock didn't make 85 as I'd hoped /sadface. She did make it to 83, though, so I'm happy enough with that. Next week! Also, she looks like a Roman legionnaire now instead of a holy priest now that she's left Hyjal and entered Deepholm :P.

I talked a lot about healing and regen last week and my plans to change my trinkets and spec. Long story short: I picked up the second regen trinket, I'm still unsure as to whether I want to keep Efflorescence in my spec. Once I'm back home (yep, still out of town :P), I'll write up my feelings overall about both those things :).

And now, the new idle treeform animation that may convince me to take out my Treant glyph:

Skip to :52 for the treeform goodness :).

No comments:

Post a Comment